Toyota Supra MK5 (2019>) V3 OBD2 Gauge
Toyota Supra MK5 (2019>) V3 OBD2 Gauge
P3 V3 OBD2 Gauge Basic Features
- Plug and Play Install - plugs directly into your OBD2 port (Want to keep your OBD2 port open? The P3 hard-wire harness kit also available)
- OEM Integration - installs in your vent for a sleek install while retaining air flow
- Versatility - read boost from multiple OEM sensors through OBD2 port or using optional P3 analogue boost sensor
- Code Reading/Clearing - read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on the fly
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts (all readouts can be individually configured to read in either Imperial or Metric units)
- Boost (via OBD2 port using OEM sensors or P3 analogue boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Engine oil temperature
- Air/Fuel ratio (AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- analogue input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- analogue input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
- P3 analogue Boost sensor - plugs directly into gauge harness, no wiring required)
- Boost tubing kit - Approx. 5' of 5/32" O.D. flexible plastic boost tubing with vacuum "T" and 3 sections of 5/32" I.D. vaccum hose. Includes 3 zip ties
- P3 ESVA (Ethanol Sensor Voltage Adaptor) allows your gauge to read ethanol content and fuel temperature directly from the common Continental/GM flex fuel sensor. *Ethanol sensor NOT included
- Trim Removal Kit - this tool kit will help you remove your vent and interior trim while minimizing the chance of scratching or damaging your trim
- OBD2 Splitter - attach multiple devices to your OBD2 port. *some devices will not function while another device is attached to the OBD2 port
MADE IN THE USA
Each P3 Gauge is carefully hand-crafted by the passionate team at P3 Gauges USA.
12 MONTH WARRANTY
All P3 Gauges come with the reassurance of a 12 month limited warranty.
Our UK sales team is on hand to provide full technical support, both before and after purchase.
What is the difference between the P3 Analog Gauge and the P3 V3 OBD2 Gauge?
The P3 Analoge gauge pulls information through analog sensors only (it does not connect to your vehicle’s network). The P3 V3 Gauge plugs into your vehicle’s OBD2 port and communicates directly with the ECU to pull information (analog sensors can be added to the P3 V3 Gauge as well).
How hard are P3 Gauges to install?
Each gauge is designed to be as easy as possible to install. The length/difficulty of install will depend on your ability/skill level and which version gauge you choose. The P3 Analog Gauge takes 30-60 minutes to install in most cases. The P3 V3 Gauge usually takes 5-30 minutes.
How accurate are the gauge readings?
The P3 Analoge Gauge uses an analog sensor that reads boost directly from your intake/charge pipe.
The P3 V3 Gauge works the same as a scan tool or code reader; it is reporting values that are present in your ECU. As long as the gauge is correctly configured for your vehicle, the values are shown on your gauge are the same values present in your ECU.
Sometimes with highly modified vehicles and/or certain ECU re-flashes or piggy-back tunes can skew the data.
What if my car is heavily tuned?
In nearly all cases, the P3 V3 Gauge will not be affected by modifications or a re-flashed ECU.
The function of our P3 Analogue Gauge is not affected by any tunes or modifications in any way.
“Piggy-back” style tunes that intercept sensors, can make the boost readings in the ECU appear lower than the actual value because the tune is “lying” to the ECU. In these cases our Analogue boost sensor can be easily added to your P3 V3 Gauge to keep an accurate boost reading.
Does the gauge require any additional parts for installation?
The P3 V3 Gauge does not require any additional parts for installation in most applications. Depending on vehicle model, the add-on analogue boost sensor may be required along with a boost tap kit.
The P3 Analogue Gauge may also require a boost tap to provide a fitting to connect to your vehicle’s intake manifold/charge pipe for your boost reading.
Does the air vent still function with the gauge installed?
Yes, unlike some competitor vent gauges all P3 gauges retain airflow though the air vent.